|Running this site and the server its hosted on costs around 60 Euros per month!|
So please consider supporting us with a small donation. Thank you!
|[View Updates][View Donations][View Comments][View Files]|
|Title:||OpenAmiga 32Bit icon editor bounty|
Create a 32Bit icon editor that can replace the current AmigaOS4.1 icon editor.
Status: FINISHED - Icon Editor can be downloaded from www.os4depot.net
|Bounty:||267.75 EUR  Out of 285 EUR originally submitted.|
|Description:||This is a bounty for completing the OpenAmiga 32Bit icon editor project.
Implement a new 32Bit (24Bit+8bit alpha) capable icon editor that has the same overall functionality as the OS4.1 built in icon editor but with 32Bit capability.
As the target is AmigaOS4.1, ReAction GUI Toolkit must be used.
Load any type of icon images using icon library.
Always storing icons as 32bit OS4 icons.
Editing both normal and selected image
- view for editing the alpha map as a greyscale 8 bit image in the gui
- 32 bit view where you can both paint using different tools as well as decrease/increase transparency for individual pixels.
- 24Bit view for editing the 24bit color map without the alpha map showing
- Apply selected image effects like: Darken, Transparency, Color tinting
- Loading images using datatypes to use as the icon images
- The source and any related resources must be uploaded to the OpenAmiga SVN using the OpenAmiga guidelines.
Nice to have features
- Scaling the icon bitmaps
- Applying glow effects
- Antialiased line and elipse drawing (with alpha)
- Importing 32Bit brush images that you can brush paint with on you icon image
- Saving the normal and selected images separately so that you can import them into a paint program and later import it back into the icon editor.
|Created at:||20100118 13:23|
|Finished at:||Not finished|
|Last update:||20110411 19:38|
| Task list for this project|
|ID ||Title ||Assigned ||Progress ||Updated ||Created by |